Position: Investment Banking Analyst
Location: Los Angeles, California
About the Position:
Cabrera Capital Markets is seeking an Analyst in our Los Angeles office to support the Public Finance Associates and Bankers both in California and all other CCM offices. The Analyst performs a critical role in the Investment Banking process by assisting with preparation of documents helpful in client solicitation as well as documents and information needed for the origination of Municipal debt securities sold to finance projects such as municipal facilities, housing, healthcare, education, transportation or public utility. This may include working with Associates and Bankers to assist with conducting a thorough financial analysis of the project, preparing cash flow analysis, performing research, financial forecasting, assisting in the preparation of the Official Statements and other documents related to the offering. The Analyst also will assist with the solicitation of ratings and bond insurance for transactions. Additionally, the Analyst is responsible for gathering information to complete various Requests For Proposals (RFP)/Requests for Information (RFI).
Cabrera Capital has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
New Grads are encouraged to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Effectively support Associate & Bankers as they solicit business from prospective clients
- Efficiently creates and prepares presentations for client meetings and deal support
- Provides analytical support (i.e. DBC number runs)
- Creatively develops financial models which may aid banking coverage
- Competently provides information including financial forecasting, cash flow analysis, summary of research to Associates and Bankers
- Conducts thorough research of various municipalities
- Pro-actively provides status updates with appropriate individual(s)
- Carefully completes various RFP’s/RFI’s by the deadline date
- Accurately enters client data into Cabrera databases
- Committed to satisfying internal and external clients
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- SIE, 52 and Series 63 required or within 90 days of hire
- Advanced analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and possess strong time management skills
- Proficiency Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
To apply for this position, please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.